Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the forums been around for a few days, so lets see what everybody here drives. I dont have any pics as of right this second, but by later today ill have some for your viewing pleasure, and criticism of course!

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
OK here is what my rig used to look like (one week ago)

(hope this works)

Its a 76 rangie. bobed chassis. bobed cab. scout II d44 front and rear. 36in tyres etc etc

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hey that worked!!

OK this is what it looks like right now.

Exact same rig except the swaped body. Its now got an 88in series 2a swb body.

Still got heaps of work to do. At the moment the body is just sitting there but hopefully it should be drivable by the end of the week.

·
Registered
180 Posts
97 Discovery

RoverTym 3" Lift & all associated Goodies
4.10's, Detroit/TT Combo
32x9.5 TSL Swampers (33's in the works, gotta grow up slowly to Jackson's 35's)
Rancho 9000's
Aedofab Front Bumper and Sliders (rear in progress)
Warn HS9500i
Tom Woods CV Shafts
Ashcroft Heavy Duty Axles Shafts

Tom

:rasta: Just shut up and wheel, dammit!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Here's me at the TO 2001...She's changed A LOT in the last year...Gonna' be sportin' a Dana 60 front, 70 rear, King coil-overs on all 4 corners and 42" TSL's, part time LT230, stretchd to 107" etc...:smokin:

Attachments

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
90 RRC

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Here ya go!!

Yes, there has been some fender trimming and testing since this pic! Not done yet, but close! I'll get some snow run pics of the D90 soon.

Here's the D110 playing in the mud in Virginia!

Same rig in the Rocks in Cali!

-John

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Here is a picture of the Dump Bump Wheel stand, now that I figured out how to post picts.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Billster

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Does the Disco have those "extra" links from the pumpkin to the frame that I believe I also saw on the D90 stock suspension?
It has two trailing links, rubber bush mounted to ears off of the frame like the D90 and an A-arm that has a balljoint on the center of the axle and mounts in two places on the outsides of a very substantial cross-member.

3 links at the rear axle, 4 holding it on to the frame. Make sense? I don't know the technical terms...

brian

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
My business partner just bought a Range Rover. Heres a pict of us ramp testing it. Its not bad for a stock machine that drives around corners like its on rails (well compared to any other forbie that ive been in)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 903 Posts