Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a Interior Cage put im my 04 Tacoma. I'm on the east coast-unfortunately! I also need others opinions/recommendations for shops here on the east coast that can handle this sort of job. I want to have a full interior cage-chromoly tubing put in my 04' Tacoma. I would like the design and install to be like a Trophy Truck. I would also like the seats to mount to the cage as well as seat belts, bottom line I want the whole setup like a Trophy Truck. My interior is all in mint condition and already stripped-everythings for sale, so the truck is ready to be brought somewhere to have the cage done. I'm just having problems finding a place to do it and a design I like or at least something to work off of. Thanks to all those who post. I will buy my red star and then post some pics of the truck and what has already been done to it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where on the east coast are you? If you are anywhere around NC I would recommend rockdust fab ( http://rockdustfab.com/ ).

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
wow, lbz! nice looking cage, were you able to weld it outside the truck and sneak it back in or did you rip out the whole interior?

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow, lbz! nice looking cage, were you able to weld it outside the truck and sneak it back in or did you rip out the whole interior?

Thanks... The whole thing was built inside the cab and welded to the frame.. It was kinda a pain in the ass at times.

As for the airbag.. What airbag?? :smokin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
you can select to turn off the passenger airbag, on mine at least so I wouldn't think you would run into legal problems having a bar there. As long as its turned off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts