Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked alittle bit and didnt see a thread like this.. Post up some pictures of your SXS's and specs

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like that cage and seats

heres my rhino thats a work in progress.. custom cage, prp seats, beard harness's, custom steering wheel with quick realease, 27 itps and 14" wheels, white painted plastics, HIDS, lots more to come

·
Registered
234 Posts
Here's my mistress... (called that cause she'll cause a divorce and takes all my spare time and money)...

Lots of goodies onboard... 17 inches wheel travel front and rear, 951cc V-Twin with Muzzy's, custom headers, ram-air and more...

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Here is another of my wife and son racing at the Mint 400:D

And the kids in their RZR 170

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
'12 XP 900 -
Mike @ SXS Performance has hooked me up with Walker evans 2.0/2.5's with dual rates, OMF billet center beadlocks with GBC Grim Reapers plus some misc goodies.

Adam & Rocky at Wide Open Design - Cromo cage, bumper, fixed doors, tire carrier, DOM A-Arms, PRP seats/Harnesses, Twisted stitch window nets

PCI - Com 10, 50w Kenwood, 7m Lowrance, pumper.

From KOH 2012:

Dirt Riot Central Series -

Plan on racing the last 2 BRT races of the season in Sept / Oct also...just so Usnick doesnt get lonely..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
some sick sxs's in here i know theres more on here... this thread might have been a bad idea... makes me wanna spend alot more money:shaking:

·
Registered
416 Posts
We have a little fleet of SXS's.

Two RZR 800's that we raced at this years KOH(first and third in production 850):

XP 900 #1 when it was still close to stock:

We literally just sold Barney, the Teryx:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just picked this one up for the wife and son. I know it's not one of the fast ones, but for where we live, it works awesome. I have enough fast stuff, just wanted a cruiser that we can take a few people and be comfortable.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
12' XP, S3 7" lift, 31" Outlaws, Snorkeled to the roof, Home brew fiber glass audio box, 30" LEDSTIXX, and a few other things.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts