Pirate 4x4 banner

401 - 420 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
well i picked up a jeep body that is new bright for 4 bucks at the thrift store and did a little painting and made a stinger out of aluminum. just waiting to get a better body,not sure what one i want yet.

Dam lower that thing down some. Looks like a Florida mud truck like that. Haha.

Heres my jeep body on the MadCrawler. Still sits kind of high.

·
Registered
703 Posts
It's no crawler... but love it the same!
HPI Savage Flux HP

when new

before body change

As it sits now
71 Cuda ($5.99 body @ the goodwill)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Here's the new one I just got. First one, it's a Losi Night Crawler. I'm hoping to start building one soon, I wanted to get one ready to go and play some before I started the process of building one.I would hate to go all in, spend a bunch of time and money, then find out I didn't enjoy it. I haven't wheeled much, the weather has been shit around here lately. Goes good so far though, I can't wait to get it outside better.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
my wraith, looks just like the one above, so feel free to admire my coffee table

Gotta order some new parts, I destroyed the steering knuckle airing it out off a snowbank last night. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wraith get's a wrap

My brother designed and cut out some wraps for my son's Wraith. He's ownes a
tint/vinyl shop in Oly Wa. and does some kick ass wraps on full size rigs as well

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wow, nice graphics job! Looks good with the orange links . . . now ya just need some bead-locks with orange rings!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
got my wraith a couple weeks ago. busted some stuff and burnt the stock motor already. so i installed aluminum lower links, inner c's, knuckes, titanium tie rod and drag link, MIP drive lines, 55t motor, castle programable BEC, high voltage savox 360oz servo and my 3/4" wide comp wheels with HB sodonas. each wheel tire weighing 16oz. just until i get my scale h1's and either the baja claws or the boggers.

401 - 420 of 579 Posts