Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im bored and we havn't had one of these for awhile. soooo

post a picture of your ride(s).

Here is my newest bike, giant VT1. sweeeet bike.

I also have a 2001 diamondback xsl-race.

my road/commute bike is a 1970 nishiki competition 10-spd. great bike.

sooo what do you ride?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
This is my baby: custom italian Pro racing bike

Note the racing plate tub underneath the top tube,the real deal baby!!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
training/rain bike

Geared MTBike

ssingle speed!!!!

and this is my training partner :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice pinarello. How do you like those FSA carbon cranks? Why didnt you get the record carbons?;) ANyway, only bikes I could find pics of on the internet, rest of mine are custom...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
bikr_guy930 said:
Nice pinarello. How do you like those FSA carbon cranks? Why didnt you get the record carbons?;)
I'm very happy with my FSA team Issue cranks ,they are also lighter and $500 cheaper than Campy Record,actually I'm not a very big fan of Campy stuff,I feel the even though the Dura Ace stuff is a little outdated it is more acurate than Campy .

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Super 8's are sweet. I hope you're gettin one of the newer ones (2001-) and not the older style with the small tubes. The best money you can spend on it will be to get an Avalanche shock. i rode one with an avy and it just flat out kicked ass, night and day difference from the fox shock.

-Steve

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wish i had a star to post pics, but I have a sweet orange balfa bb7. It's been up here before so someones had to have seen it by now.

-Ian

·
Registered
96 Posts
ianbike said:
I wish i had a star to post pics, but I have a sweet orange balfa bb7. It's been up here before so someones had to have seen it by now.

-Ian
I've seen it and will vouch for sweetness. Its pretty rad.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Here's my Phat Cycle cruiser, I also have a Kestrel 200sci road bike, a Schwinn 1960's 5 speed tandem, and my new Giant NRS Air (that is being assembled). The cruiser is all aluminum and is a single speed that weighs less than 20 lbs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
I have a custom built 02 giant AC, put my pic is too big, anybody want to resize it for me???

Old Scout, I have a friend that won alot of races on an Specialized Ground Control with AIM, some exact thing as yours expect with SPOX rims, brings back memories

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
mjs408 said:
I have a custom built 02 giant AC
i did'nt know Giant built custom bikes,they are in Taiwan ,right? how long did it take to have them built the frame?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts