Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the Power steering Gear box that will fit on an 82 4x4 Toyota Truck. Please let me know what I can get or use.
:D Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GETTINTHERETOY said:
Ive got one. $75.00 bucks and its yours. I'm in Modesto. What smog parts are you looking for I might have those too. :)
What is the box out of, and for $75 will you include the pump, res. and hoses?
I need all smomg parts- pump, bracket and other stuff off of the finder.
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
The box is off an 84. I need the PS pump and Res. so id rather not let it go. But for $100.00 i'll sell you the Gear box, smog pump and brackets and any of those little smog dohickies on the fender. Let me know. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What Are the smog Parts off of? If it is the 84 i can only use the pump and bracket, also is the 84 a 22r? I was told all the other smog parts are only 81 to 83.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Yeah not quite sure if the the little smog parts are the same..... but The Pump is though according to Our computer at work. I checked the Gear box too and its the same for the 84 as it is for the 82. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GETTINTHERETOY said:
Yeah not quite sure if the the little smog parts are the same..... but The Pump is though according to Our computer at work. I checked the Gear box too and its the same for the 84 as it is for the 82. :)
Can you pm me with your number and I will call you a little later on and see what we can work out.
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have your steering box, smog pump, "hose", and everything you need off of an '81. Come n' get it. Same deal if the '84 doesn't work. PM me. Sacto. area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts