Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted a couple days ago about my powertank clasp coming undone and my tank falling off the truck a couple times on the rubicon.....

i didnt contact 'powertank' in any way to camment, complain, whatever..., but adam ant(works for powertank) PMed me and got my contact info. couple days later i got there new bracket system, tank bottom protector and a flex fit powertank hat(no charge).

i didnt ask for this, adam went out of his way to fix my problem and keep me on the trail. thanks adam, and thanks for the extra effort that wasnt even necessary!

:beer: :beer:

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
ProActive customer service kicks ass...Just chatted with Adam Ant today. He's on the ball and PowerTank will soon have some new items in their lineup that we all can use.

·
Typical White Guy
3,709 Posts
Good on them :beer: Too many companies today are so worried about the bottom line that they will lose a customer to save $20. What they need to realize is that spending that $20 is in a sense investing in a customer.... one that will be impressed by the customer service and keep coming back, and ultimately giving back multiples of that original $20. The companies that are not only willing to invest in a customer when prompted, but actively go out of their way to do so without prompting are the ones that deserve, and get, my business. Even if their prices are a bit more its worth it, because I know I am buying more than just a ring and pinion or locker, I am doing my part to make sure a company that deserves my business stays in business.
________
Buy no2 vaporizer

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RedBullJeep said:
ProActive customer service kicks ass...Just chatted with Adam Ant today. He's on the ball and PowerTank will soon have some new items in their lineup that we all can use.

yep, heck of a guy. i bought 2 tanks from him beofre he worked at powertank. he gave me a great deal, guess it was an even better investment than i realized

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Adam and Steve are both great guys. Their product is tops in a line of copy cats that have hit the market lately. I was just out at their shop a couple days ago and they are on their game. I will never buy anything but PowerTank when it comes to trail air devises.

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Adam IS a great guy! I met him before he worked there! Glad to hear they treated you right, Peter Fonda. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts