Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Not legal, and I suggest you delete the thread now. No sence in getting into trouble over something like this.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Advent Horizon said:
Not legal, and I suggest you delete the thread now. No sence in getting into trouble over something like this.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so when you roll your land cruiser and bend the frame, then i guess u shouldnt buy this title an frame then, i never said anything about legalities, i said pre smogg for us cali folks. :rolleyes: jiMMy

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
It is not illegal with the frame, but you may run in to problems registering it if you just cut off the serial number on the frame horn and weld it on to your frame. If you swap the frame there will be no problem.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
I have a frame, vin plates and 52K mile title from a 78 for sale and a ton of other stuff too.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not sure how it works on other states, but Utah goes by the frame... You can be 99.99% 78' FJ40 but as long as your Frame is stamped 68' FJ40, they will go with the frame. however, they will issue and rivet a new VIN number on the TUB... to re-attatch the VIN plate back to the tub would be against the law in Utah. Worth checking into before it gets you in a serious bind...:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts