Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
1983 FJ 60 $12,000

This is a beautifully maintained four wheel drive truck ready to go! The body is straight, the interior is in fantastic condition and there are many new upgrades.

Motor: 351 (400hp) aluminum head intake, full roller valve train, Edelbrock carb, intake and heads with 10:1 pistons, shorty headers. Ron Davis Radiator with dual spal fans. New Manaflow Tru-X mufflers, dual exhaust.

Transmission: Fully built C6 to take upwards of 500hp, B&M ratchet shifter, new Art Car Tans cooler with fan and thermostat and CUSTOM fan shroud, Reverse Manual Valve body.

Transfer Case: Newly rebuilt Twin stick Dana 300 with 32 spline output shaft, 1310 U joints.

Tires: 33X12.15X15 Mud Terrains with Aluminum wheels.

Suspension: Heavy duty aftermarket shackles. Four inch lift with shackle reversal. All tie rods and steering box rebuilt.

Axles: Stock Toyota Axles rebuilt including all bearings and seals replaced. Greased new wiper seals, new hubs, new calibers, new pads, new wheel cylinder, and new rotors.

ADDITIONALLY: New Paint, 2-12' speakers, amps and new stereo, Cold A/C.

Please give me a call, or send me an email if I can answer any questions for you, or if you want to come out and look at the truck!
Call or Text Mike 713.598.0224 or 832.436.5512

1 - 3 of 3 Posts