Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check vendor section for details. Keep up the competition, cant wait to get mine in. Now if someone would build a Cromo Birf, that would be something to go along with the inners.

Calling Bobby

Calling AP or CTM

Calling Pig:D

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Bones said:

Should have bought that Toyota front huh? :flipoff2:
Fawk NO!! Man, I just finished all the welding on my 44 and it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks to vikingsven. That guy is a damn good welder.
The knuckles came in at about 18 degrees, and the perches are set at a 6 degree positive caster. I hope it is not too much. I will send you some pics when my brother emails them to me.

·
Registered
408 Posts
DBrown2 said:
Check vendor section for details. Keep up the competition, cant wait to get mine in. Now if someone would build a Cromo Birf, that would be something to go along with the inners.

Calling Bobby

Calling AP or CTM

Are you also one of Mr. Long's aliases? :flipoff2:

There was a thread on here last night with the same info posted by TT aka Longfield.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah no but I do drive a duster:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Just trying to pass along the good savings that is all. I just bought my first two Birf replacements.

Because I too, like DRM never have broke a stock Birf, but at this price it is cheaper than one spare stock purchase on the trail back in the day.

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
DBrown2 said:

Calling Bobby

Calling AP or CTM

Marlins last version of his marfields were a chromo birfield. But if you're going to go chromo, why stop there? Why not a heat treated 300m birf?

·
Registered
438 Posts
160 bucks for some longs a couple of years ago I paid 500 for some newfields what a bargin.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Re: Re: Price War/ 80 Longs

PIG said:

Hold your shorts on dude........ I got some stuff on deck.

Uh OH :eek: maybe something to go with my bling bling 300 m inners?;)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Better Hurry!!!

Just recieved my Profields today w/ chromo inners, that was fast AP!:)
Roomer has it that the two rival venders made a truce today and the sales may end very shortly and the prices will be set back up to the old prices so you better get off your rear and get your orders in quickly;) And it's true that Long's are 80 bucks w/o core and does include shipping:D
Smokin deal no matter which vender you choose:D
Going-Going-almost GONE!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
KC_JoNeS said:

Fawk NO!! Man, I just finished all the welding on my 44 and it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks to vikingsven. That guy is a damn good welder.
The knuckles came in at about 18 degrees, and the perches are set at a 6 degree positive caster. I hope it is not too much. I will send you some pics when my brother emails them to me.
I know it's off topic but curiosity killed the cat. Why did you have to rotate the knuckles and stuff? I left my spring pads in the stock position and everything lined up perfect. Going down the road from 0 to 65(fastest I've had it so far) the thing drives ALOT better than it did when it was IFS.

On topic though,all these good deals on Yota stuff makes me think I should'a spent a little money on a Toy axle. But my 44 was free so it's not that bad.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Re: Better Hurry!!!

Hammer Hog said:
Roomer has it that the two rival venders made a truce today and the sales may end very shortly and the prices will be set back up to the old prices so you better get off your rear and get your orders in quickly;)
holy price fixing batman! wheres my lawyers number?! ;)

j

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya that is what I heard as well, about the truce. So I called Bobby quick and ordered mine. Now I cant decide, wait on Bobby's inners, call Pig, or call AP

Anyone know if AP's inners require a snap ring inside the birf. I know Pigs doesnt due to the tapper.:D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Man that is alot of spares. Dont run that honeypot dry

All these people will need replacements down the line since everyone thinks they can Get it now.

Gotta have some left. :D

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
DBrown2 said:
Ya that is what I heard as well, about the truce. So I called Bobby quick and ordered mine. Now I cant decide, wait on Bobby's inners, call Pig, or call AP

Anyone know if AP's inners require a snap ring inside the birf. I know Pigs doesnt due to the tapper.:D
Spend the extra money now and buy PIG's inners. They do require you run the snap ring inside the birf though, since you can't martack them. You dont use the clip that goes just outside of the birf.

Allpros inners dont use the clip inside because you can martack them. But you do have to run the clip outside the birf.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts