Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooo, having never been to the Primm 300 could someone help me out with a few things....
a: best place to watch some of the race

b: are the pits open? or do I need a pit pass?

Very mundane, but I am new to California and we don't have events like this on the east coast!! thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
sooo, having never been to the Primm 300 could someone help me out with a few things....

Very mundane, but I am new to California and we don't have events like this on the east coast!! thanks guys!

The best place watch the race from is listed here
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33257

:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, I wish i had the 3k around, i would do it in a heartbeat.. ok what about a SCORE class listing, can't seem to find it anywhere, do i need to cough up the 25bux for a rulebook?

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts

Last year;
No pit pass required, you could walk pit row before the race. ( I was at a remote during so I can not answer to that)

This race is not great for spectating, last year the BLM was sighting people pretty heavy for trying to get into closed area's to watch the race. I suggest you hang out at Main and watch the pit crew action. The real fun is in the bar.

I'm skipping it this year, because it was not really a lot of fun last year out side of the 70 gal's of free booze the team consumed the day before the race.:p

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Sounds like they built an infield short course to help with the show. I would watch there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts