Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sick and tired of camping near the same A$$hats in the woods? This place is bitchen~

over 5 acres. Private. Power. Well. Septic. FULL RV hookups and the 5th wheel included. Awesome log cabin built years ago with Timber from the property. 4x4 quad trail goes down to the yr round creek FILLED with gold!!!

Excellent deer hunting
Dirt Bike tracks
Fridge, washer/dryer in secured shed.
covered parking

15 min to stumpy meadows
25 min to Uncle Toms
45 min to Rubicon

$144,900k
Contact me for more info

https://www.zillow.com/homes/9054-Country-Rd,-Georgetown,-CA-95634_rb/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,936 Posts
For the love of god, no more Pirate a-holes in the area :flipoff2:

yr round creek FILLED with gold!!!
Wait there is gold down there? :confused: Survey, fence, and shotgun in the works :grinpimp:

Brenden is awesome to work with and the area is nice and relaxing :smokin:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Live in the bay area, picked up a place in the area this year (Pleasant Valley). So awesome to have a base right there in the area.

·
What did you expect?
12,765 Posts
If I was single, or the wife was in better health......

Great deal.

·
Vendor
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HA! Thx John. At least it's not some sierra club hippie from San Fransicko~

For the love of god, no more Pirate a-holes in the area :flipoff2:

Wait there is gold down there? :confused: Survey, fence, and shotgun in the works :grinpimp:

Brenden is awesome to work with and the area is nice and relaxing :smokin:

·
Vendor
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone needs a private campsite!!!! Have had a Ton of interest but no offers we could work with yet. Feel free to reach out!!!

·
Vendor
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have had a Ton of interest! Contact me before its sold!!!

·
Premium Member
4,936 Posts
I'm a few bucks short to get it but here is a sunset picture from nearby about 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thank for the bump John! Had a great time up there last weekend.

Rubicon River canyon

An adit near the pic above.

·
Premium Member
4,936 Posts
Can't speak for Todd but if you don't mind a large monthly bill, you can get business class fiber optic :p Only takes about 4 months to get installed.

No regular DSL or cable that I could find ;)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Can't speak for Todd but if you don't mind a large monthly bill, you can get business class fiber optic :p Only takes about 4 months to get installed.

No regular DSL or cable that I could find ;)
Thanks John, I'll relay that to a potential neighbor! I'm sure jealous of you work from home in Gods country types at times :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,936 Posts
Thanks John, I'll relay that to a potential neighbor! I'm sure jealous of you work from home in Gods country types at times :flipoff2:
I wish I could do it full time... but a day or two a week will work for me.

I'm not sure how far off Volcanoville Rd ATT will pull service. But the fiber optic is along Volcanoville Rd between Georgetown and Volcanoville. The install was "free" except for the trench work I did to bury the line.

I believe that it is 10Gigabit fiber optic service or higher. I'm still fighting setup. They were nice enough to drop off a dozen IP addresses and say "good luck":homer:

There is also business class T1... that service might be available further off the beaten path toward your property.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts