Pirate 4x4 banner

Pro Tools "One Shot" Hydrolic Tubing bender & Dies

3K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  max97 
#1 · (Edited)
Pro Tools "One Shot" Hydrolic Tubing Bender- In Exelent Condition & Operation! This one is thier 15 ton ram model.
Part#HB302

Air over Hydrolic pedal Part#PA135

We also have 3 Complete Die sets 2", 1 3/4", 1 1/2". I think that all 3 run a 6" radius.

A custom table to hold the bender and dies is included.

I can E-mail pics

#4 ·
SWINE said:
Pro Tools "One Shot" Hydrolic Tubing Bender- In Exelent Condition & Operation! This one is thier 15 ton ram model.
Part#HB302

Air over Hydrolic pedal Part#PA135

We also have 3 Complete Die sets 2", 1 3/4", 1 1/2". I think that all 3 run a 6" radius.

A custom table to hold the bender and dies is included.

1,200.00 obo

I can E-mail pics
the table is a costum one not the one on there web site?? and dose it come with a degree indicator?

#16 ·
Well I finaly got a shipping quote back this afternoon. It was kinda vague and didn't realy give me what I was looking for.

After talking to someone on the phone I kinda got a ballpark figure. Basicaly the cheapest way would be from Shipping "Hub" to Shipping "Hub". Still it could be anywhere from $200.00 - $400.00 !!!!!

2 days shipping time.

#18 ·
SWINE said:
Well I finaly got a shipping quote back this afternoon. It was kinda vague and didn't realy give me what I was looking for.

After talking to someone on the phone I kinda got a ballpark figure. Basicaly the cheapest way would be from Shipping "Hub" to Shipping "Hub". Still it could be anywhere from $200.00 - $400.00 !!!!!

2 days shipping time.

Call Forward Air. They will be the lowest to ship.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.