Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anyone have a tough time drilling the frame for the locator pins for the MORE rear shock mounts? I have used everything large and small even Carbide bits. I just tried my pneumatic die grinder and with new bits and it won't go through the frame either. Would really appreciate any advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Like mentioned above, slow speed and oil start with a smaller bit and gradually step up the size. If you have a grinder you can sharpen the drill bits. Just try to keep the angles the same as the factory angles are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like mentioned above, slow speed and oil start with a smaller bit and gradually step up the size. If you have a grinder you can sharpen the drill bits. Just try to keep the angles the same as the factory angles are.
Thank you for your reply, I am going to get some cutting oil and try with a few more new bits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts