Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Glad to see you guys figured this out before I could even respond. ALWAYS run with the bigger snap ring on the inner axle and the martack, of course. And ALWAYS run the snap ring on the Longfield at the hub end. CHROMOLYS-SORRY:(

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I just flat out miss read the directions! D'oh The worse part is, I put another axle in and have been wheeling a few times with it like that on my second axle! Well, I'll add that to my list of thing to do when I get home.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Longfield said:
Glad to see you guys figured this out before I could even respond. ALWAYS run with the bigger snap ring on the inner axle and the martack, of course. And ALWAYS run the snap ring on the Longfield at the hub end. CHROMOLYS-SORRY:(

See us Aussies are not that stupid after all :flipoff2:

I didnt even get any instructions with mine But then i also had to give advise to the Aussie Longfield distributor when he went to fit his first set :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
ROKTOY said:
So Pat....did the Sawzall rear its head this weekend???
Jay
Unfortunately for the 4runner my new 10 amp Porter Cable decided to get hungry this weekend. My hard drive crashed yesterday otherwise I'd post pics. It's ugly.:D

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
RUFF said:
It looks to me as if you have been running this with no clips in either groove on the axle.
Nice Call:eek: :eek:

bringing the bouncies back

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
pmurf1 said:
Unfortunately for the 4runner my new 10 amp Porter Cable decided to get hungry this weekend. My hard drive crashed yesterday otherwise I'd post pics. It's ugly.:D
Sweeeeet. I know Chris V loves the pictures & write-ups. Invite him over for a beer and maybe it'll show up on his site. :D

I wanna see... As soon as I get a DD, mines going to look like bone's rig. :bounce:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts