Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)

The laser alignment tool we were sold. We ended up buying three of them that were all similar quality using Harbor Freight laser pointers wedged into a 3D printed holder. They were not sized correctly for our torches and had to be reordered. None worked as advertised.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Rob's "fix" for not having a method of grounding the machine was to use a bent piece of metal to ground the tube to the table held in place by a clamp.

·
Vendor
2,594 Posts
.....I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF HELPING OUT YOUR CUSTOMERS ROB....HELP YOUR DAMN CUSTOMERS OUT OR GTFO.......

MC, hats off to you. I can't believe throughout the years how many customers that were not your own that you helped that were caused by other wanta-be manufactures. For the sake of the industry, I want to say THANK YOU.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
MC, hats off to you. I can't believe throughout the years how many customers that were not your own that you helped that were caused by other wanta-be manufactures. For the sake of the industry, I want to say THANK YOU.

X2

I appreciate all the help that you have given not only to myself but the whole community. I've watched you not only help people for years but defend them from shitty vendors. We are happy to have you here and to offer help to so many that aren't even your customers. :beer:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts