Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a buddy. Another set of busted profields. Looks like the star exploded and grenaded the birf. Ate up a cromo inner will it was at it. I guess you gotta pay to play but damn. It sucks. The pics are some of the carnage, the runner broke the profield trying to get off the rock.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
You got it. Nothing new here. there aren't any parts of the profield I would consider "strong".

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
It proves only one thing, profields are the weakest of them all!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Like ive always said it longfields or nothing

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
SlamChops said:
i havent had any trouble with my profields yet *knock on wood* but i got a pair of ringed longs for backup. :smokin:
Smart thinking man right there

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
do you have proof that they are awesome? I have issues with em already. Only time will tell if they are "awesome"

·
Registered
167 Posts
I grenaded one at dixie run this year. I installed it on Thursday and broke it first thing Friday morning. My buddy had one break the outer stub shaft off flush with the bell just like you cut it with a hacksaw. I e-mailed all pro pictures of them both and have not heard back from them. I know they are not warrantied but the one that broke the stub off was just poor metal or something.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Well, crap! I bought a set when they were on sale (quite a while back), I was going to install them when I put my e-locker in. Now I'm afraid to :eek: What seems to be the weak link, the smaller inner star? Can the demons be exorcised or do I now own a set of expensive paper weights? :confused: How about Smurfs? Anybody hear anything good/bad about them? They seem to be a really good deal........Hans

1 - 18 of 18 Posts