Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Proffitt's Cruisers 2004 Calender will be out in about a week. For those who have pre-ordered, get in touch with us (we will also be calling, which ever is convenient for you... e-mail, etc...) And for those who haven't, you can reach us at the shop or e-mail... for more information, check out the web site ( click on the http below)

I got a sneak peek a while ago... WOW!:eek: ...each month comes with one of Proffitts' Creations along with a beautiful woman to "enhance" the Toyota's look:eek: ( hat's off to Jeremiah for putting together such a project ) I think you guys will "REEEEAALLY" like this!

I'm kinda partial to mine, so I've been bugging him to give you guys a "sneak peek"... he's been real busy in the shop and it's tough for him to break apart from his work, so hopefully if he see's this post, maybe he'll be enticed to respond... COME ON JEREMIAH!!!

KEEP CHECKIN' BACK!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
ummmmm I know I should be looking at the blond......buts whats that bigass thing to the left of the pumkin on the front axle? I don't know much about Rockwells?

John H

·
Registered
900 Posts
that'd be your brake, maybe you're more used to the skinny pedal instead of the brake though...:D

I'm still looking, I haven't seen the cruiser in the picture yet

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Landpimp said:
ummmmm I know I should be looking at the blond......buts whats that bigass thing to the left of the pumkin on the front axle? I don't know much about Rockwells?

John H
The brakes are quite effective when applied to the pinion... 1) we're able to use 15" rims, 2) much lighter ( rockwell weighs appx. 650lbs. w/drums )... they'll put ya through the windshield, that's for sure!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chef said:

Uh...yeah, it's like that...

There are a few pictures that don't have the blankets... you can see a little more of the cruiser.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
proffitt'scruisers said:
ok...this one's not in the calendar...but
I bet she has a nice "portal"!!;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Mr McGee said:
hey prof did you get my e-mail?

-max
Max - he called me Mon night on calendars....for shipping/savings, you could have him send in the same envelope!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts