Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
INTRODUCTORY SALE IS OVER. PROFIELDS ARE NOW $129 ea.

Yes, you read it correctly, $79! All Pro Off Road's new product, PROFIELDS, are on sale at this very special introductory price while supplies last. We'd like you to experience the quality of this product for yourself.

PROFIELDS start as heavy duty birfields (with the thicker outer bell) and are then passed through an advanced heat treat and cryogenic freeze process by CTM Racing. The result is a product that will withstand the toughest rock crawling trails in the world.

Check out the All Pro Website for more information and extremely discounted package pricing on PROFIELDS with chromoly inner axles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm at 2 pm I ordered Longfields at the reduced price, wondering "what if" I woulda waited till tomorrow?

Nice job Mike, hope ya have a lot in stock. And whats the latest on Cruiser length inners?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SpaceGhost said:
Hmmmmmmmmm at 2 pm I ordered Longfields at the reduced price, wondering "what if" I woulda waited till tomorrow?

Nice job Mike, hope ya have a lot in stock. And whats the latest on Cruiser length inners?
FJ40 and FJ60 inners are on the way. They are made out of 4340 chromoly and will be priced the same as our axles for trucks and 4Runners. $229/set

Thanks for asking....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I called and left a message tonight. I want to order two of them. I left my number, but I'll be calling back at opening time tomorrow!
Mike

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ho Ho Ho... put me in line for a set of joints and inners!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Yep Pm me a quote to buss. addy 37922 for The Pro/Cromo Package:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As you can imagine...we are totally slammed with orders...I will attend to your requests for PMs as soon as I can. Many thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just a heads up here...

I just called to order a set of these and they have SOLD OUT!:eek:the initial batch. I think the number mentioned was 50, between yesterday and today.

I was told i would get them at the intro price, but would have to wait for the next batch.

If you want these at the intro price, i would order them soon, like, TODAY! I forgot to ask when the intro price was OFFICIALLY over, but they did say that by the time the next batch is in stock, it will be.

·
Registered
734 Posts
For those on the East Coast, just ordered mine, even though they are out of stock, they will still give you the intro price.
$79+$79+16 (S/H)= $174!!!
Hmm, maybe I should have gotten a second pair...

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Mike Bundrant said:
As you can imagine...we are totally slammed with orders...I will attend to your requests for PMs as soon as I can. Many thanks.
Mike
I spoke with Eric this morning when I ordered my pair and he did not make it sound like you were out. I ordered at 8:30 this morning....perhaps I beat the out of stock race??

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Mike,

Can you pm me a price shipped to 95136 for two profields for a fj60.

Steve Piazza.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hello All

Due to the overwhelming demand for PROFIELDS and chromo axles, I've been unable to respond to each individual post....the best I can say for right now is call All Pro and we'll help you out.

BTW...we've sold over 150 PROFIELDS in the last 24 hours and the calls keep rolling in! If you place your order now you can still get the intro price of $79 and they'll ship in roughly 2 weeks.

Note:
Knuckle Rebuild Kits $95
PROFIELDS and Chromo Inners $379

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
Well i was told i got the 2nd to last set but called back and have to wait oh well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts