Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From user experience what do you guys think is the strongest and what is the max tire size that should be run with these things?

With that in mind which of them is the best value for the cost?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Profields Suck Ass!!!

the Longfields are the way to go. I would personally not run more than a 37"tire on em.

The new 30 spline 4340 Longfields and inners are the shiat!! There is supposed to be a guy running 42's with em and hasnt broken yet. :eek: :eek:

Dont know about the Marfields but I personally would not run them, I would stick to what has been proven which is at the very least the RINGED Longfields.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
This subject has been discussed here a few times. If you search this forum, I think you will find a TON to read about.

Edit: I've been running longs for a year without incedent.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Marlin Crawler doesn't sell Marfields, he has Bellfields now.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
search search search. fawk, this topic has been covered a MILLION times.

on a side note, i'm running profields and with only a handful of runs on them, theyre still together. maybe i got a decent pair or somethin. i just got my ringed longs in though so i'm ready if the profields break. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Been running profields for about 10 months. 2 hammer trips and spanked the little sluice and soup bowl with them last weekend. I have had the truck bouncing on the 37"s 4 or 5 times with them. Then again, maybe im biased. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I've run Profields AND Longfields. The Profields held up fine, but they are trail spares after all the bad stuff I've heard about them. (I ran them with absolutely no problems) I currently run the Longfields, and I'm VERY happy with them. As soon as I can afford the 30spline Chromo birfs, You better believe that I'm gonna be rockin' the 42's! I'm running 40's right now with a 4.3/TH350/dual stock toy cases and 5.29's. Works GREAT!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
FubarYota said:
From user experience what do you guys think is the strongest and what is the max tire size that should be run with these things?

With that in mind which of them is the best value for the cost?

D60's

NOT! :laughing:

Bobby Longs new 30 spline w/ inners $635.00 48degree turning angle :D

Next choice would be Bellfields and Longfields.

Broke 3 Profields in a row :shaking:

I run 37" MTR's

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
:shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
GRMhick said:
IMHO, you get what you pay for. I run bellfields. Dan bell run 39.5's, and the last time I talked with him, he hadnt broken a bellfield yet.
Yeah, his business is riding on those two bellfields... If I were him I'd do everything I could to ensure they never break!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
SR5Dave said:
Yeah, his business is riding on those two bellfields... If I were him I'd do everything I could to ensure they never break!!! :laughing:
I wonder how they held up at the Roxy Bash :D

Ya know, the Hammers have completely changed due to a huge thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago. Altered everything. Heard Wrecking Ball was a...well a wrecking ball :eek:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Hammer Hog said:
I wonder how they held up at the Roxy Bash :D

Ya know, the Hammers have completely changed due to a huge thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago. Altered everything. Heard Wrecking Ball was a...well a wrecking ball :eek:
The Hammers slippery?? Thats gotta be interesting!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
SR5Dave said:
The Hammers slippery?? Thats gotta be interesting!

Nope, re-arranged :eek: As in bigger waterfalls, wash-outs, etc.
Some places easier, some places harder, some places missing and some places were never there before :eek: :D
Even Boone Rd was washed out.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Hammer Hog said:
Nope, re-arranged :eek: As in bigger waterfalls, wash-outs, etc.
Some places easier, some places harder, some places missing and some places were never there before :eek: :D
Even Boone Rd was washed out.
Good times, its fun to see a trail evolve :grinpimp: Its even better when its from natural causes, not drunk guys with rock bars :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts