Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is letting go of his project CJ. Even though I tried to talk him out of it, he still wants to let her go. I will give you a run down of it and I have some pics to post up later. This is a project vehicle so it will need to be taken home on a flat bed.

1977 CJ-7
350 Chevy motor, bored .30, less than 300 miles
Edelbrock 4 barrell carb
Headers with true dual exhaust
8 inch lift with SOA (No body lift)
Also has full soft top,
Chevy 4 speed T98 manual Conversion transmission with granny gear first
33 inch tires with white wagon wheel rims
6 point full roll cage
Super winch hubs
Custom drive shafts
Stock front and rear ends completely rebuilt
New 3-core radiator
Brand new windshield
Brand new Rancho 9000 shocks
Too much more to list it all! Well over $10,000 invested in this project.
Entire body has been stripped down to bare metal and primed. Hood, front fendes, grill and windshield frame are painted electric blue metallic
Tub is still bare metal but prepped to paint. New fender wells, new rear quarter panels. Lots of custom work.

I have the pics here: Look in the folder Rob's jeep.

http://community.webshots.com/user/texasmouth

He is asking $3000 for everything.

He also has a white CJ hard top for sale that he will take $300 for. Hard top is in perfect condition. He will negotiate a deal to throw the hard top in with the sale of the whole jeep!

Anyone who is interested, email me at [email protected] and I will get you his contact info.

The jeep is located in Rosamond California. (Southern California 1.5 hours north of Los Angeles; 3 hours from Las Vegas)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This jeep is still for sale. It really needs to go. It is a great project and has tons of money invested in it. Any offers??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts