Pirate 4x4 banner

221 - 240 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
HDR means High Dynamic Ranging, and it's just a photoshop technique where you take 3 pictures: a normal picture, a picture wherethe brightness is very high, then a very dark picture and put the three together. Makes for one cool picture, google it and you will find some cool stuff. Sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
368 Posts
im putting together a 07 jk wrangler and i just swapped out my stock axles for a dana 70 rear and a dana 60 front, on leafs. wanted these axles since im running 42,s. it was a comlpete running jeep, im wondering if this jeep should still run fine and just e lacking esp and antilock breaks. or am i screwed, what parts where you missing to make it run. what did it take to get going, are you runnin fine now.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
On the axles in your 07, you might be able to disconnect the ABS CAN buss wires. Its going to throw a fault, and the ABS ESP BAS lights will remain on. If you leave it on, with no wheel speed sensors, the ABS module will do some weird stuff. Actuate braking, limit throttle, but hard to tell- never done it. I guess you will find out soon.

Heres some shot of Easter Jeep Safari, Moab.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw you driving by on Kane Springs Road but missed my chance to check out your Jeep since we left town shortly after.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Wish I coulda checked out your buggy too, I had to leave Moab on Thursday and head back up here to the winday TX panhandle. Next time I'm in DFW I'd like to check it out. Heres a couple of pics of my M38 at EJS.

Attachments

221 - 240 of 300 Posts