Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
You have really put some quality work into this project. Great attention to detail. Too bad your up near DFW Id love to see this rig being built in person.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is that pic decieving or is there not much head clearance in that cage? Looks like a melon buster from that pic..

Luke :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
Wow, i guess its been awhile since I last posted, couldn't even find my own thread.:shaking: Things are picking up on the Willys. I tried to start it the other day, but no signals from the pcm:( After some testing on a known good 3.8L JK, turns out that the factory pcm will not start without all of the other modules (Central gateway, Wcm, coded key) I was hoping that it would work independently. F-ing new computer controlled jeeps., its the way of the future. I'm thing of using an 06 Town and Country controller (3.8L) non CAN bus, and switching to cable throttle. Other than that, all-most done with the brakes, guard for the steering ran, and some nick knack shit. I also scored a free synthetic winch rope from Tom at Psc steering for wiring his KOH buggy up! Pics to follow tomorrow. Adam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did some tube work tonight, and set up the rear brakes.
I'm trying to post some pics, but when I paste them, it's blank???:mad3:
photobucket? it's been doing that same shit to me. i finally gave in and made the photobucket browser smaller so i could see it and the forum i was trying to post pics on at the same time and just click and dragging the url.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
click it to high light it, then right click copy, go to this page, right click paste. it's just not automatically copying the link anymmore, you have to manually do it. doing the same thing to me.

jeep is looking :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
GREAT BUILD ! when you're done i'll send you the 49... ha ha...

keep up the good work, i hope to see it person on the trails one day.

on a side note the reason photobucket "link copy" isn't working is because of a update of Java. they said they won't fix it. It sucks i tell ya.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Next week, we are going down to the hill country here in Texas. I still need to swap Pcm's and change the throttle plate over to cable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey man nice to meet you sorry i couldnt help you out better. just skimmed through this i like it alot. Let me know if you guys need anythign else.

Kendall

161 - 180 of 300 Posts