Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 500 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have to ask, how did you manage to mangle the frame that bad in the front? Back when my tj actually had all the body I messed up both rear corners and one rocker, but that frame looks like it took one hell of a hit.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I have to ask, how did you manage to mangle the frame that bad in the front? Back when my tj actually had all the body I messed up both rear corners and one rocker, but that frame looks like it took one hell of a hit.
i got hit in the rear and knocked into a buggy in front of me. .250 DOM won lol his powder coating didnt even mark

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
lol ya i had made the cell for a threaded one then made a clamp on cuz of the price... then realized the cell was an inch short so i got the inch taller gen right one. its quality
I hope it doesn't set the fuel pump an inch taller....I just got off the phone with a guy a GenRight and he said that it shouldn't be any different then the stock location of a regular tank and that I would be just fine running the RCI 2161, GenRight rings, and a TJ fuel pump.

I'm using a RCI2161 fuel cell and there is a 1'' gap between the bottom and the pickup. If what you're saying is true...that means ill have a 2'' gap now!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got hit in the rear and knocked into a buggy in front of me. .250 DOM won lol his powder coating didnt even mark
Yeah my knee still hurts LOL. We got violated front and rear.
SNOW WHEELIN!!!!!!!

Isnt it funny though how problems turn into opportunities sometimes?

I think it looks over-lifted because it doesn't have any fenders on it.

Too much lift is like too much beer, sex or pizza.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I hope it doesn't set the fuel pump an inch taller....I just got off the phone with a guy a GenRight and he said that it shouldn't be any different then the stock location of a regular tank and that I would be just fine running the RCI 2161, GenRight rings, and a TJ fuel pump.

I'm using a RCI2161 fuel cell and there is a 1'' gap between the bottom and the pickup. If what you're saying is true...that means ill have a 2'' gap now!
no now it is alighned perfect. thats why i had got the threaded one

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah my knee still hurts LOL. We got violated front and rear.
SNOW WHEELIN!!!!!!!

Isnt it funny though how problems turn into opportunities sometimes?

I think it looks over-lifted because it doesn't have any fenders on it.

Too much lift is like too much beer, sex or pizza.
this year i think they will think again about hittin us

·
Registered
269 Posts

I have the RCI with the poison spyder fuel cell ring and there is about a two inch gap at the bottom. My jeep sees very little road mileage so I have not addressed the problem, I just keep it filled.

21 - 40 of 500 Posts