Pirate 4x4 banner

481 - 500 of 500 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
the seats look great! and they made them so quick! tanks to twisted stitches and polyperformance for the great service and awsome seats so fast!

the led's im sure you all have seen offroadoverstocks lights (pat98tj on this board) but pictures dont do justice on how butiful these lights are!

WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT THE LIGHTS??
I SEARCHED THE WEB PAGE (OFFROADOVERSTOCK) BUT I FOUND NOTHING

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #482 (Edited)
the seats look great! and they made them so quick! tanks to twisted stitches and polyperformance for the great service and awsome seats so fast!

the led's im sure you all have seen offroadoverstocks lights (pat98tj on this board) but pictures dont do justice on how butiful these lights are!

WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT THE LIGHTS??
I SEARCHED THE WEB PAGE (OFFROADOVERSTOCK) BUT I FOUND NOTHING
they are ASL brand. Amercian Super Led. google them and im sure youll see them. i now have an account set up for other sick leds for CHEAP and they are bright! but the ASLs are deff the sickest ones ive seen yet.

floor progress

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Definitely different. I like it, be interesting to see what you come up with for a cage. Will the angled floor plates put more stress on the cage foot plate bolts than the feet due to the angle?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #484 (Edited)
Definitely different. I like it, be interesting to see what you come up with for a cage. Will the angled floor plates put more stress on the cage foot plate bolts than the feet due to the angle?
ya it will be interesting on the cage. but i think it will work out nice. i have a couple ideas i'm playing with. i originally thought i would use a plate but then i realized the bolts may shear under side load stress.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
ya it will be interesting on the cage. but i think it will work out nice. i have a couple ideas i'm playing with. i originally thought i would use a plate but then i realized the bolts may shear under side load stress.
Wheew, thought I was showing my lack of knowledge. So just adding a plate could possibly shear the bolts. Well im certainly intrigued to see what you do.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
Wheew, thought I was showing my lack of knowledge. So just adding a plate could possibly shear the bolts. Well im certainly intrigued to see what you do.
i started bending up and cutting out the misc plates floor, and fillers. including the roll bar mount i will sandwich.

Did you purchase black corner gaurds or bend some up yourself?
what black corner guards?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #490
got a lil work done... C tie-ins, B pillar, B frame plates, removed crossmember(i figure the cage will be stronger then the crossmember and will allow more room for seat cage), hacked my center console since the back was already broken, the seats hit it, and i didnt want to do a custom console since the stock one flows so good with the shifters.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
ran out of tube. lots left to do... but i cant make progress till companys start shipping parts! im sick of companys taking your money claiming its all in stock and will ship within the week or so and months later finding out they still dont even have the parts and advise me to purchase elsewhere! :mad3::mad3::mad3:

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
glad to see progress! keep it up!

·
Registered
381 Posts
ran out of tube. lots left to do... but i cant make progress till companys start shipping parts! im sick of companys taking your money claiming its all in stock and will ship within the week or so and months later finding out they still dont even have the parts and advise me to purchase elsewhere! :mad3::mad3::mad3:
QUOTE]

I would be willing to bet what company that is...

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
bout fuckin time... wondered if this was going to be like DJs thread, lots of building yet no completion :flipoff2:

looking forward to the cage design.

·
Registered
33 Posts
WOW. That's about all that needs said. Other than the slight gaps between postings this build is really intriguing. The ideas and fab makes me want to take the plas to mine. Keep it chuggin' along.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
Figured I would update... I recently purchased a house with some land but no shop. Jeep is still sitting in my garage with every part to finish but it is all at my moms. I plan to build a shop and what not but at the moment this property has had all my attention. I have had to redo EVERYTHING in this place lol. So its bad news.... but good news :grinpimp:

ps is it bad i am contemplating selling the project?

481 - 500 of 500 Posts