Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
i think i speak for all of us when i say... badass.

what other OEM parts are you thinking/going/planning on
making?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blinky Bill said:

what other OEM parts are you thinking/going/planning on
making?
Thanks
Well.. Right now this is our top project.. We have most other OEM parts available so there is no need for making them unless one of you can come up with something what we dont have here and which might be feasable to make..

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Looking Great... I can't wait to see the finished product... How long until you think you will have a completed tailgate?

either way...good work Ehsan:D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
You and your crew are just amazing. Every time I see one of your posts, I know it is just something cooler than the last.

Nice stuff. :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
bennett said:

There is a good market for these.... check this out!

$435!!!!!!!!!!! I'm welding two double doors together, beating out some hardware, and I'll be rich, rich I tell you ..... Ehsan your too late!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim:beer:

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Looks awesome:) Now if someone would stamp out a grill with LandCruiser stamped in it I would be a happy man.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cruiser Nerd said:

$435!!!!!!!!!!! I'm welding two double doors together, beating out some hardware, and I'll be rich, rich I tell you ..... Ehsan your too late!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim:beer:
:D NP.. If you need any help with the build up, I would be glad to help you. We have made a tailgate by welding to half doors together before.... Best of Luck..

How is the Tailgate progress coming...
We are working on the final details of the diecast which should be ready soon.. I will post some pics when it is..

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Live Wire said:
Looks awesome:) Now if someone would stamp out a grill with LandCruiser stamped in it I would be a happy man.
Ohhh Rug buuuuurn......

;)

Pm rugburn and see where he is at :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts