Pirate 4x4 banner

861 - 880 of 888 Posts

·
Master of none.
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #861
Yeah it’s pretty big, everything about it is really,
These are the 4-link joints, & U-joints compared to a 1410 u-joint. 24AFA897-3441-4ECB-A622-71CEE1ADBAA0.jpg

The rest of the project is about the same scale. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/Midnight-Panic-Mega-Truck-101466641335626/

For those who don’t know how to use the search function. :flipoff2:

Only downside to Facebook is that there isn’t a easy way to start at the beginning and read threw it all. You more or less have to keep scrolling threw the updates til you get to the start.
Thankyou,

I'm not real good with FB. When I clicked on your link, it came to a page that had some pics and it said "see all". I clicked it and got a shit load of cool pics. But there was no commentary. Would that be every pic in the thread?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I didn’t post the build here on pirate cause I didn’t want anyone knowing I was hanging out in big gay truck land, ��

But your right, the “freestyle”, & “go fast” mega trucks are pretty crazy what they’re doing.
Post up on here too for the non Facebook personnel and those of us who are closet big gay truck lovers.:flipoff2:

·
Master of none.
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #865 (Edited)
Post up on here too for the non Facebook personnel and those of us who are closet big gay truck lovers.:flipoff2:
I’ll see if I can get a minute & transfer everything over here in a new thread.
To be honest I hate almost everything about FB, it is not build thread friendly whatsoever, now everyone documents their stuff on Instagram & that’s even worse!

For those that do check out the FB page, like Prozon said about the best you can do is go to the midnight panic page, the first post that comes up is sort of a prelude, after reading that just scroll to the bottom & start reading back up from there.
Terrible format really.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
To be honest I hate almost everything about FB, it is not build thread friendly whatsoever, now everyone documents their stuff on Instagram & that’s even worse!

For those that do check out the FB page, like Prozon said about the best you can do is go to the midnight panic page, the first post that comes up is sort of a prelude, after reading that just scroll to the bottom & start reading back up from there.
Terrible format really.
Please do. That's a different world than what I'm used to but your fabrication is too good to not be seen here. :beer:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

Terrible format really.
Standing by for big gay truck builds.:D

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
Just to be clear, that truck is not in big gay truck land. That hell is reserved for street trucks with 24" of lift and 30 chrome shocks :flipoff2: Your truck is purpose built to thrash on, nothing gay about that :grinpimp:
Travis..

·
Master of none.
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #873
Put about 1500 miles on the truck this week picking up a new trailer, the plan was to build a hauler with living quarter for the buggy, & new project, but turns out it is not quite wide enough for an Axletech rig, so it looks like I'll be selling the new trailer,

On the plus side, the truck ran good & towed the trailer well. I still need to get the hood painted tho. maybe next winter.
img4682.jpg
img4683.jpg

861 - 880 of 888 Posts