Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my first buggy!!!! Just picked up my chassis from Essentially Off Road in Murfreesboro. It is his new 321 Chassis. Here are a list of the parts that are going into it. Have been scrounging these parts for over six months here and there and finally just bout got everything.

EOR 321 Chassis
Rockwells....mohawked, welded and hubs flipped in.
47 LTB's
120 inch wheelbase
15x10 Eaton 32bolt beadlocks with 3/8 steel rock rings and custom centers
302 HO with AFR 165cc aluminum heads, custom comp cam, propane, headers, hei, etc....
C6 with tci manual valvebody
STAK 3speed 5.44 etc.
Art Carr Shifter
Warn Winch
2 18 inch Sway a way coilovers
2 17 inch Bilstein coilovers
bilstein air bumps
Aluminum 4 link bars front and rear
1 1/4 in heims all way around
Corbeau Baja rs seats with sliders
12 Volt Guy switch panel

I'm sure im forgetting stuff!!! Cant wait to wheel this thing!!!

:D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna add some bars to the front after the engine is in and done. Pondering the idea of using my old superduty billet grille and putting 2 or 4 6inch hid's in the grille!!!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
You're going to beat those crappy Eaton BL's all to shit. Order some from Stazworks while you are building.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only using the shell. making new centers they couldn't make the backspacing that i needed. Got them at a good price so I will use them for a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how much did the chassis set you back? i only have prices without main rail plus shipping of $2100 ... im close enough to pick one up but cant get a price

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'm interested to see how this turns out! I've been looking at this chassis since I caught wind of it. I love the aggressive look and low stance. I'm also pondering buying one of these chassis'. Keep the thread updated as I want to see how it looks in the end. I'm using a D60/14 combo, but all the same...

Can't wait to see the finished product! :smokin:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I'm interested to see how this turns out! I've been looking at this chassis since I caught wind of it. I love the aggressive look and low stance. I'm also pondering buying one of these chassis'. Keep the thread updated as I want to see how it looks in the end. I'm using a D60/14 combo, but all the same...

Can't wait to see the finished product! :smokin:
you think that's aggressive; you should see what ol Jimmy is build for himself in the back of the shop....man it's the sickness!!!!

ps....you're chassis looks like's it gonna be a nice setup....keep your thread alive!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
the chassis is sick looking. I like it a lot. But they definitely aren't generous with the tubing. I am interested to see what you come up with...will be following it!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
The unit is designed to have a x brace added after seats are done, and the square main frame rails and double hoop add alot of strength over standard single tube buggys on the market.

This Chassis is designed to be the basis for a home builders as a DYI kit. It already has a 101' of 1.75" tubing in it shipping more straight pieces adds more to the shipping weight.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah. gotta add some more bars. Won't be as bling as jimmy's but gonna make it my own sweet ride!!!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
should be a badazz rig!

I love that chassis design. I'd have one in my garage right now if I had the room to build it up.

can't wait to see jimmy's rig finished up. that thing should be wicked.

I'll probably be in a nursing home before its done though. LOL.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not yet. time hasn't permitted. one of my buddies is doing the fab work for me and i am doing an all over paint job on his truck(since i have a body shop and he knows how to build buggies). just got back from my honeymoon and havent got any more pics other than the day i picked it up and delivered it to him. when i get some i will post up!!!!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts