Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 223 Posts

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
Under PSI You SUCK :flipoff2: BTF buggies are tits!

Sweet buggy, most of the big stuff is done already.

·
Registered
252 Posts
we need some updates
it's been months
i'm having withdraws.........

·
Registered
364 Posts
we need some updates
it's been months
last i heard he had put in some seats:flipoff2:

btw louis i'm done with the highlift, i'll get it back to you next time im in town if u don't need it immediately, i appreciate it

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
we need some updates
it's been months
i know i know...

i have some parts piling up....

like:
mastercraft seats (which i was waiting on to buy/set up the steering column length and orbital)
2 wilwood master cylinders
2 wilwood single hanging pedal assemblies
rear LED lights
headlights
harnesses
2wd oil pan (and pick up) for better clearance
AA headers for the vortec 4.3

still trying to decide on which radator, i have lots of toom if it makes any difference...probably a bling one from ron davis with the fan, shroud, and tranny cooler built in...

i am going to buy a howell plug n play harness next week, then i just have to figure out what i want to do with the fuel system......i am probably going to piece together a set up that uses mostly aeromotive junk. i like the bling annodized look and want the best....

i have mocked up most of the side skins, and am working on the boatside area and the lower skid too...going to buy some UHMW (natural) pretty soon and have it cut out and champhered....

arghhhh...my work schedule through the xmas holidays has been horrible...not to mention that we are gonna be opening a new restaurant soon and i will be losing a few key guys...so there is no telling what the spring will hold as far as an equally as hectic schedule....

i wish i could just snatch it over to 'bama and have BTF hook it all up for me...but that is not in my budget ATM....

i have a welder now (lincoln 175hd) and will be honing my skills sooner than later hopefully....and will also have some shop space @ a buddies place soon....then i can get to crackin'. there is no real room in the garage that it is in right now....

EDIT: i forgot to mention that i spent most of my stinky fund on an engagement ring @ xmas...

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Bring it to me, Ill finish it and you can have my rig in exchange

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Im 3.5 hr from Jackson.

That makes at least two :smokin: buggys in Jackson MS.

Nolan (wngrog) just moved there also. Heres his rig

Is he backing down that???Funny because his tires arent wet......

not thread jackin....just curious!!!!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Is he backing down that???Funny because his tires arent wet......

not thread jackin....just curious!!!!!

no he's going up it. only the bottom of about 1/3 of the tread will get wet....if you go up and down a few times, that is when they will get wet...and you will start slingin water all over the place...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
just the few i gave on the 1st page yesterday. mainly piling up parts....have some being picked up @ BTF right now...

then after valentine's day, my work schedule here at the restaurant will calm down a bit and i can spend some time working everything out...
updates?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
No, he is just plain :rainbow:
haha...come over and help...howz tha ankle grinder boy?

i am getting married this weekend...(there goes the buggy, right..lol)

no REAL tech related updates....

i do have just about everything to get going...

fuel cell, fittings, and SOME line...
new howell efi harness and computer
ron davis radiator, shroud, and fans (delivery sced for tomorrow):smokin:
guages, wire, brake lines, high steer arms, trick tabs,
seats, welder, tabs, lights, and what not....

i am lacking my PSC hydro steering, tranny cooler, and a winch....

I need more time than anything...once i get back from mexico and get into a new house...it will be going pretty quickly...the buggy is stored at a friend's house until i get out of the apartment i am in...

·
Banned
24,243 Posts
haha...come over and help...howz tha ankle grinder boy?

i am getting married this weekend...(there goes the buggy, right..lol)

no REAL tech related updates....

i do have just about everything to get going...

fuel cell, fittings, and SOME line...
new howell efi harness and computer
ron davis radiator, shroud, and fans (delivery sced for tomorrow):smokin:
guages, wire, brake lines, high steer arms, trick tabs,
seats, welder, tabs, lights, and what not....

i am lacking my PSC hydro steering, tranny cooler, and a winch....

I need more time than anything...once i get back from mexico and get into a new house...it will be going pretty quickly...the buggy is stored at a friend's house until i get out of the apartment i am in...
Ok, you are in the new house, the buggy is moved over..... when do we start?:p

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Everyone in here is :rainbow:. Especially anyone from Jackson.

Let's forget that I lived in Jackson for 6 years and Oxford for 6 years. Nice to see some bling coming from my prior place of residence.

·
Banned
24,243 Posts
Everyone in here is :rainbow:. Especially anyone from Jackson.

Let's forget that I lived in Jackson for 6 years and Oxford for 6 years. Nice to see some bling coming from my prior place of residence.
Dude, before you know it, we'll have some rock around here to crawl around on and actual, fo' real 4x4 shops

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Ok, you are in the new house, the buggy is moved over..... when do we start?:p

i set the gas tank in place last nite, only using cardboard to mock it where i want it...not much room in the rear after that...(10 gal plastic rci tank)...

i still have to move the rest of my junk over to the house from Joel's garage. i will probably start with setting up the master cylinders this weekend and the have a couple of yall over to help me with mocking the floor up......

·
Banned
24,243 Posts
i set the gas tank in place last nite, only using cardboard to mock it where i want it...not much room in the rear after that...(10 gal plastic rci tank)...

i still have to move the rest of my junk over to the house from Joel's garage. i will probably start with setting up the master cylinders this weekend and the have a couple of yall over to help me with mocking the floor up......
let me know if you need an enclosed trailer to move junk over.... since we actually have rain.

.... hmmm..... on second thought.. let me think about that trailer borrowing deal :grinpimp:

21 - 40 of 223 Posts