Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a link or scanned instructions for the older analog projection. I searched high and low and only found instructions for the newer 4D setups.:skull:

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't think about that. I looked on their site and they had info on the new models, nothing on the old. I'll give them a call and see where that goes. :skull:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
If Holly can't or won't help you I have a set I can fax. PM if you need them.

Joe

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bgreen said:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Fuel/Projection/#Manual

There was a good thread on projection here a week or two ago, If your intersted you should search for my recent posts. ( I cant remember who else posted in that thread )
I followed that thread and did save the link for the manual. I should be more specific with what I'm looking for..I need the manual for the older analog projection with the two injector setup. I don't know if there is installation/TS differance between the 2 and the 4. I doubt it, but the specs are helpful. I emailed Holley, but I haven't recieved a response yet to see if they might have one, never know.
Did you pick up the 205 from Frosty? I forget to tell him when I took it off the truck that I placed the shifter on the crossmember on the frame, if you need it thats where it is.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Call them. Then were real helpful once I got ahold of the correct department. Its their carb department IIRC. 1800goholley

I did get the 205, but I dont think I need the shifter, not sure though... Hmmm. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts