Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, if this is inappropriate, please feel free to harass me. I didn't want anybody to miss that we are blowing out Samurai kits in our year end inventory reduction sale. Thanks again for a great year!:beer:

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
good deals!

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey if I'm reading the website right $850 for an air cooled vw kit? I want to run my vw on pane and i want to turbo it while i'm at it. will your kit work for me? If yes, does it have to be set up for blow through or suck through?

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The VW stuff is always one off and the price varies upon equipment used. $850 is teh high end and capable of just under 200H.P.

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Purplezuki, thanks again! I love your rig and need to put you on my site. The Ih would be a 4barell kit that is $975 right now.:smokin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a pane legal set up in CA. I got my kit from the OP and had it smogged. You need to talk to a shop familiar with propane. Pre 95 do not need a referee.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Really ? I will see if anyone is familiar around here . I've been sketching a drop down skid plate /tank mount for the stock tank location

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
214 Posts
Really ? I will see if anyone is familiar around here . I've been sketching a drop down skid plate /tank mount for the stock tank location

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Really. I have smogged it 3 times now.

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello again. It's that time of year again. Didn't want anyone who was considering propane to miss that we are having another sale.
Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts