Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my wife and I were holding on, not needing to sell the buggy. WE were strapped, but making ends meet with the enw house adn all, but then property taxes came. a few G's we don't ahve, and won't have unless I start parting out the buggy, so enough shit, I am pissed that I ahve to do this, but this is the right thing to do. I am not into this as much as I once was. I am going to take a break from building wheelers for a while. Here is what I have. If I bought anything from anyone here, let me know, and you can buy it back at the same price. If ifgured I would give you guys first shot before I give it to the restof the board, or craigslist.

3. HD TH400 Got this from Georg, said it was good, but Iw as goignt o tear it apart anyway $100
4. Dana 300 Should be good to go $300
5. C&C 14 bolt 4.56 gears, cleaned, no brakes (Setup for disks). $200
6. Front 44 full width Chevy. Will be cleaned this weekend. $200
9. 2 16" coilovers complete (not sure on brand) $350

Willing to do a partial trade, or full trade for some of these parts for a set of 35" all terrain tires for a 15" rim (must be good with no dry rot)!!!

All located in Brentwood, CA, delivery is an option in most cases.
As I think of more, I will update this. These are all special prices for the cruiser community only. The prices will go up a bit later on (ponce the cruiser heads get their fill)

Dima
415-517-2692

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
ya, thats the way it works! I search high and low for a local one for a couple months, just score one in LA, and this one pops up 15 min away. :shaking:

if something went right for me I wouldnt know what to do:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
ya, thats the way it works! I search high and low for a local one for a couple months, just score one in LA, and this one pops up 15 min away. :shaking:

if something went right for me I wouldnt know what to do:flipoff2:
sure you dont need a spare for that flat fender factory you have over there :D

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Dima, I feel your pain bruther! The tax man isnt gentle. Good luck, sorry I can't help you out. Would love to take your buggy from you, but I am liquidating myself.

cheers!
Dustin

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Boy, that chassi would be a great start for Dhondagod...

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Sorry hear , bro....taxes bring the suck

:idea: (seeing the keg yer chassis is on)

Let's host a kegger/fundraiser for your property taxes!

or

how much ya want fer the keg?:laughing:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess that means you don't want the hood, eh? Told ya. No problems good luck with your parts.

Kent
Funny you say that. I have the cash set aside for tha, but to be honest, what good is a hood without everything else? Sorry bro

I will post up pics of the links and the coilovers in a few.

I will give it one more day here, and then its going into the for sale section.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry hear , bro....taxes bring the suck

:idea: (seeing the keg yer chassis is on)

or

how much ya want fer the keg?:laughing:

Hahahaha. You can have the keg... It's empty!!!! I can't afford to get a new one right now.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Dima,

I am interested in the links send me a PM..

Steve
Sent you back a PM, give me a call and I will answer all your questions.

415-517-2692 (there were more JJ's than IO originally thought!!!!)

Dima

·
Registered
977 Posts

:laughing:
Not a bad idea.

We raise money for trail clean up events, we raise money for fellow Cruiserheads with illnesses, we contribute to fundraisers for Cancer research.

Why couldn't we throw a couple dollars to a fellow member that is in financial difficulty? Allow a guy to meet his tax obligation without giving up his project truck. I mean for f*cksake, if Dima has to liquidate this project, both Georg and I will be done before him.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a bad idea.

We raise money for trail clean up events, we raise money for fellow Cruiserheads with illnesses, we contribute to fundraisers for Cancer research.

Why couldn't we throw a couple dollars to a fellow member that is in financial difficulty? Allow a guy to meet his tax obligation without giving up his project truck. I mean for f*cksake, if Dima has to liquidate this project, both Georg and I will be done before him.:flipoff2:
Well assuming you are done in the next 4-5 years, you have nothing to worry about. I am going to take a long hiatus from this. I will focus on other stuff for a while, get my priorities straight, and then maybe build somethign else. Sucks, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Made some GREAT friends doing this, but I need to take a step back for a bit. Get my finances in order before I do anything.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Boy, that chassi would be a great start for Dhondagod...
If he wants it, I will make a great deal on it. Someone has to take this before I throw it up on the general page for more.

Dima

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
bummer Dima, I don't even think about my property taxes, cause they're taken out with the mortgage, in an impound count. I think it's easier to budget a little less each month than to have to come up with a larger sum, less frequently. Seems something always comes up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts