Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know . . I know Many are not happy with last years showing from this promoter. So based on that, I have a serious question, for selfish reasons of course.

Who is seriously going to compete this series this year? I am trying to plan which events I go to to cover and need to have a decent showing of competitors to make it worth while. After all, I don't have the potential to win any $$! :D And for some reason those that do just don't send me any!;) :p

Thanks,
Kimber
 

·
pro web-wheeler
Joined
·
21,640 Posts
We're going to do ProRock...and for you Kimber..I get the hint and you'll get some $ next time we meet up...unless you'd rather have a case of RedBull :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,136 Posts
I want some redbull... I got hooked on that shit at supercrawl... were you to blame for the Dustin? It was pretty badass having free redbull, but now I want it all the time...it's like cocain.

Doug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
I haven't bothered to look to see if they even have a schedule for 2003, or which venues the events might take place at. With other promoters doing such a fantastic job, why would I?

I haven't heard a peep from anyone associatied with that series since Bob chimed up here to defend the poor turnout at the Attica event. Even then all he accomplished was stating how we all "nailed him to the cross" and were too quick to criticize.

Considering his claim to have invented rock crawling (or similar comment) I personally expect more from someone that has "more" experience that all others. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So Kimber, don't look for this lowly competitor to donate to Bob's retirement/toy fund ever again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RedBullJeep said:
We're going to do ProRock...and for you Kimber..I get the hint and you'll get some $ next time we meet up...unless you'd rather have a case of RedBull :)
Ahh Dustin it wasn't a hint at all. I gave you those picks last ime. DON'T sweat it!!:)

I just want to make sure that the comps. that I do spend the money to cover are well worth it and have enough material to warrant the effort. Yuh know what I mean?:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SpaceGhost said:
I haven't bothered to look to see if they even have a schedule for 2003, or which venues the events might take place at. With other promoters doing such a fantastic job, why would I?

I haven't heard a peep from anyone associatied with that series since Bob chimed up here to defend the poor turnout at the Attica event.

So Kimber, don't look for this lowly competitor to donate to Bob's retirement/toy fund ever again!
I understand your feelings. There was a thread here that posted his letter for the upcoming season that included some favorable rules changes AND a guaranteed purse, so I was curious if that changed some minds from what I last heard.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,489 Posts
I had no problems with Hazel last year, and the only reason that we aren't doing the Pro Rock series is because of location, and the lack of finaces to get to them:D

We will be doing the Cal Rocs series, and the local Pro Rock event.;)

Brian--
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1uglyranger said:
I had no problems with Hazel last year, and the only reason that we aren't doing the Pro Rock series is because of location, and the lack of finaces to get to them:D

We will be doing the Cal Rocs series, and the local Pro Rock event.;)

Brian--
It's looking more like I will go to only the local one as long as there isn't another Series going on the same weekend as it is. You may be the only ones there! WHich means you get the cover shot!:D :p :laughing:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top