Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
GIJEEPN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So the guys asking for the link on my build thread got my PTSD/Anxiety up so I went ahead and ordered the seats, hopefully they don't realize their error. lol.

I did actually talk to the company yesterday afternoon and they confirmed the price and that it is for two seats.

As you can see the total (with tax and free shipping) is $1269.30 for two seats.

Just so you know PRP retails these seats for $889.00 each and the mounts are 169.00ea for a total without tax and shipping of 2116.00. A 41% discount. This would be why guy at PRP told me to order them through this site.

Considering I've placed my order already I feel comfortable spoon feeding the PBB masses. lol

Here is the link to the page where I purchased them.

PRP Custom Alpha Composite FRONT Seats w| Seat Mounts |Sold in Pairs| - Polaris RZR

I found it by googling the "PRP Alpha Seat For Sale"

Joel.

1,218 Posts
That would be awesome. I’ve removed the Alpha from consideration due to the size of the front leg opening on the extra wide version. However, I would love to read a review of the seat.

I’ve narrowed it down to either the comp elite/pro or the podium, and I keep going back and forth between the pro or the elite. I really like the larger harness openings that the elite offers, but I like the price of the pro better. Lol

At present the cost for each is:
Podium (2" Extra Wide, 2" Extra Tall, w/Harnesses and Mounts) $1690.00
Elite (2" Extra Wide, 4" Extra Tall, w/Harnesses and Mounts) $1510.00
Pro (2" Extra Wide, 4" Extra Tall, w/Harnesses and Mounts) $1402.00

Thanks
Joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry that I forgot to follow up with you on this. I rode in my Alpha A for about 6 hours in my SxS and they were comfortable the entire time. Mine are the regulars but they keep you in the seat.

·
GIJEEPN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Sorry that I forgot to follow up with you on this. I rode in my Alpha A for about 6 hours in my SxS and they were comfortable the entire time. Mine are the regulars but they keep you in the seat.
Last week PRP put an Extra Wide Alpha out on the showroom floor for people to sit in. When I sat in it was really comfortable, then I found a place selling them for a 41% discount (when purchased in Pairs).

I ended up getting the Alphas, I ordered them on Saturday from Sidebysidestuff.com. see my post directly above yours.

Joel

·
GIJEEPN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, I got some good news yesterday and it was followed up today with some more good news.

Good News #1:
Yesterday I received an email from FedEx saying they would be delivering my seat order the next day.

Good News #2:
Today I received my seat order. I was rather apprehensive on this as the add definitely said "Sold Per Pair", but the price was so far below PRP's normal retial price that it made me skeptical.

However, all was laid to rest this afternoon when I got home from work and found:

A VERY LARGE box weighing 56#:

That contained:

Two of these:

Here's one without the bags:

So I did end up with 2 seats in the custom colors that I ordered as well as another box weighing 24# that contains the mounts for a Razor SXS that I will most likely adapt to work in my Jeep. All for less than when PRP charges just for the 2 seats.

My fat but does, indeed, fit in them. They are a little snug, but the padding will break in after a while and it will give me a little more motivation to lose some of my "Fat But"

Joel.

·
GIJEEPN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I received an email this morning from SidebySideStuff.com asking me to review the seats and my experience buying them. I gave them 5 stars as the experience was excellent and the price was AWESOME, however, I did notice that since the last time I checked on the price it had gone up.

As you can see above when I purchased mine they were 1178 for the pair. however, now they are 1778 for the pair (they are still a 16% discount over directly from PRP).

PRP Alpha Seat

I hope everyone that wanted a set of these purchased them before the price went up.

Joel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts