Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a psc setup for sale, can't remember the pump type (p?) anyway it was on a 4.3 chevy motor... includes reservoir, pump, box, ram, lines, basically everything to put it on your vehicle minus tabs and such. the ram is 1.5 inch, 6 inch throw. i have had it on the heep since 2010 and it has done great, no problems with it pushing 39.5s. the box (psc box, not tapped stocker) is a little loose but doesn't leak (miscalculation in steering stop placement :D)... anyway i can get the box rebuilt through psc (although it really isn't bad enough to warrant that i don't think, i drove mine on the street and it was fine). if you want me to rebuild the box i will do $900 + ride, if you don't want the box rebuilt (or want to send it off your self) i'll do $700 + ride. also have a flat pitman arm (can't remember the brand) drilled for 3/4 hiem i'll sell with it for $50, and also a 3/8s steel steering box mount (can't remember this brand either) for a cj that can go for $50 also. i can email pics if anyone wants them.

thanks
josh

·
Registered
726 Posts
If your willing to split ill take the pump and reservoir

·
Registered
499 Posts
Can you figure out what the PSC pump/resi part numbers are? Also, 3 or 4-bolt steering box?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's a 4 bolt box... i will look at the part numbers this weekend and verify if possible...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt, no numbers that i can see on the res and pump but maybe i am looking in the wrong place... are they just casting numbers? anyway pump was on a 4.3 chevy if that helps... i may call the place i bought it from and see if they have them listed, will post up here if they do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts