Pirate 4x4 banner

pulleys

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  BigFrank 
#1 ·
is anybody interested in underdrive pulleys for samauri,s
if you got o.b.a. or power steering
it works at idle like your reving your motor at 2000 - 3000 rpm and your pwr string and o.b.a. work great .
I,ve got them for 1300 and 1600,s

#7 · (Edited)
#9 · (Edited)
underdrive pulleys

double v belt underdrive pulleys asking 30.00 +shipping
they work great the difference is awesome !
they bolt rite on to 1300 ,s
on my 1600 i used all v belt acc,s /alt. wtr pmp, oba .toy pwr strng
so i modifyed my original pulley to work on a 1600
did the same to my underdrive pulley
no strain or overload on any thing
and works AWESOME at idle or just above

#12 ·
yea.

esp. when they are known as overdrive pulleys. underdrive pulleys literally under drive you accessories; over drive pulleys *over* drive your accessories.

For the 1.3, go find a sprint and presto, you've got an overdrive pulley for your vehicle.

#13 ·
as I understand it the larger the pulley ,the more belt it turns in 1 rev. hence the underdrive ,more turn with same amount of crank turn , regardless ,
i got a few for sale asking $30.00 I have 1 on mine and like it ! thought i would offer others a chance to get one
most sprints come with a single pulley not a double
and for anybody wanting a on board air setup these are better then the add on pulley you need to run the a/c belt, these run the pump faster at idle
no im not a vendor.
i was helping a friend build a oba for his zuk ,and he had a hard time finding an add on pulley,
he wanted my help cause i built an OBA & powersteering set-up for my zuk
i had a add on pulley from another zuk with a/c ... so i didnt have to try to find one ... he finally found one but it cost him 20.00+ shipping
and its a small pulley ! these are larger then the wtr pmp pulley,
like i said i got a few underdrive /overdrive ??? pulleys for sale I,m asking 30.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.