Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know how to put everything back together, so I thought.

1: Inner nut
2: Lock washer
3: Outer nut
4: small snap ring.

Now, I have 3 washers that go on as well. I'm not sure how they go and the Bible doesnt make mention of these washers. One washe is a tad bit larger than the other, but both appear to machine bushing looking type washers and the last one (Pic) Has teeth that line up with the shaft.

Does anyone know if this is part of the hubs and how they go in order or if these are added parts for whatever reason?

Here's a pic that sucks.

·
Registered
16,106 Posts
I've seen those where they go in between the outer nut, and the snapring to take up any play on the shaft. That was on a D35, but I imagine that's the purpose here as well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mr. N, Do you have the literature? The diagram doesn't look like anything I have in question (97 F350 60) so maybe If I could read the info Id be ok.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Thanks Mr. N, Do you have the literature? The diagram doesn't look like anything I have in question (97 F350 60) so maybe If I could read the info Id be ok.

Thanks again.
149 150 149, no?

Spicer Expert site has what you need.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Manual locking hubs.

Not sure what that pic represents but I'm assuming it's the unit bearing/hub assembly type, which mine has serviceable bearings and spindle and that such. I guess theyre spacers maybe. I'll try it like that and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts