1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanx Chris. Great pics.:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Very good Chris, thanks for the kind words.

Rich

See ya at the end of the month

:D :D

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Hey Chris, what was Tiny doing out at the SCORE race in Laughlin this last weekend:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
You take some great pictures. Very cool :beer:

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mustard Dog said:
Hey Chris, what was Tiny doing out at the SCORE race in Laughlin this last weekend:confused:
Well too much rock crawling and the motor loads up. We gota let it out to run and play once in a while!

Ok the truth is BFG was doing a photo shoot that features Tiny.

·
Registered
60,130 Posts
I'm impressed... wasn't that the event that left you wandering the desert in search of? Not one overexagerrated comment regarding the threat to your life with the wild animals running around you while you search helplessly through the night in search of a rock crawl event. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Once Chris and Ted got there, we made them camp right in the middle of everything, then made sure they had excorts when driving the short 200yds to the comp area:D

All kidding aside, we hope the signs and pennant banners don't get stolen this time.

Rich

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Travis Waldher said:
I'm impressed... wasn't that the event that left you wandering the desert in search of? Not one overexagerrated comment regarding the threat to your life with the wild animals running around you while you search helplessly through the night in search of a rock crawl event. :flipoff2:
The only threat to my life is my own stupidity. Had I read the road sign correctly I would have seen that the turn off was 8 miles ahead. I turned off at Bessemer mine road, not camp rock road. Once I got to camp rock road I was only a little bit lost due to the lack of sinage.

Acutally there were a lot of campsites and down that road. There is a whole network of dirt roads back there. If I had the GPS numbers at that time for the camp site I am sure I could have driven their directly via dirt road (in much less time too), I was only a few miles away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts