Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, anyone have a spare q jet carb or one they are not using anymore? I’m over the Edelbrock carb that came on my chassis and want to go with a q jet again. I’ve had them on a couple of my other vehicles and want one on my rig. I’m in Northern California.
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning, anyone have a spare q jet carb or one they are not using anymore? I’m over the Edelbrock carb that came on my chassis and want to go with a q jet again. I’ve had them on a couple of my other vehicles and want one on my rig. I’m in Northern California.
Thank you
You should be able to get one pretty cheap at any junkyard in the country

·
Registered
1979 F150 351w np435 on 37s. 1995 YJ 4Banger with 5speed on 31s. 2000 XJ 4.0 auto on 31s.
213 Posts
I do have one sitting on the shelf. It came off my brothers truck when he switched to EFI. Is it for your jeepster?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have one sitting on the shelf. It came off my brothers truck when he switched to EFI. Is it for your jeepster?
Yes sir. I’ve been looking at the Holley truck avenger but for that price I’d be half way to efi. My end game is a Holley efi kit or if tech. But for the mean time I’ll go with the qjet.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1979 F150 351w np435 on 37s. 1995 YJ 4Banger with 5speed on 31s. 2000 XJ 4.0 auto on 31s.
213 Posts
I'm in Minnesota, so I'd have to ship it. I'll take some pictures and update you tomorrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts