Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team HammerHeads is rig #4468, driven by John Webb and co-driven by Perry Foreman. We are qualified to race at King of the Hammers and are prepped and ready for a Podium finish. We are an experienced, competitive, professional team looking for any sponsorships available. We have a sponsorship proposal package, that we can forward to anyone interested.

We need tires, BAD. Tire size = 39/13.5/17. Anyone who has some deals or leads please let us know.

This is a great opportunity for anyone in the industry to jump on board Team HammerHeads and get a unique advertising medium and simultaneously get tremendous nationwide media exposure.

We need your help to insure we can compete in the top echelon of the sport.

Thank You,
Team HammerHeads

·
Registered
945 Posts
These guys are a class act and a lot of fun to watch! I met them for the first time last year and will forever be a fan. Good luck guys! Have you contacted any tire companies directly yet?

Jimmy

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I wish you guys luck in the race and the search for a sponsorship. Could you update this thread when you do find the sponsor for which you are looking?

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Yes the do! Who needs race radio when you have a race stereo:grinpimp:
Was that you two coming through backdoor on lap 2 blaring away?

Did you contact goodyear or Nitto? Try Nitto, im sure they would like the publicity in this race with thier brand new KOH spec tire.

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
Pics of #4468 and a build thread might help your cause.
I was impressed to see that John owns a computer and posted on PBB. I don't think you are going to find a build thread:laughing:

There have been a lot of pics of John on the board the last 2 years, from Stampede 2010, to LCQ and KOH 2011. Great guys, but tires with tubes suck...
Ask me how I know:(

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If you exhaust all efforts and it comes down to it, I may be able to help you guys out. But I would definitely pursue nitto. Good luck guys call me in a week or so if nothing comes down the pipe.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Team HammerHeads is rig #4468, driven by John Webb and co-driven by Perry Foreman. We are qualified to race at King of the Hammers and are prepped and ready for a Podium finish. We are an experienced, competitive, professional team looking for any sponsorships available. We have a sponsorship proposal package, that we can forward to anyone interested.

We need tires, BAD. Tire size = 39/13.5/17. Anyone who has some deals or leads please let us know.

This is a great opportunity for anyone in the industry to jump on board Team HammerHeads and get a unique advertising medium and simultaneously get tremendous nationwide media exposure.

We need your help to insure we can compete in the top echelon of the sport.

Thank You,
Team HammerHeads
There is a good deal in the classified tire section on red lablel Kevlar MTR's in your size. Just fyi. Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
fuck yes. someone please sponsor these guys. they deserve it more than anyone else, because no matter what the circumstances... they truly represent what this sport is all about: having fun. :smokin:

i wish you guys the best of luck, Webb. i'll have a couple cold Keystones waiting for you guys after the race

·
Registered
411 Posts
John is a great guy! He wanted to race KOH so bad he did not pay his house payment for a year so he could build this car.

·
Vendor
1,081 Posts
You were the guys blasting AC/DC and Metallica during the LCQ last year right?:smokin: Awesome rig and you seemed like a cool team, good luck getting tires!

-Alex

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the support!

Thanks to all of you for the support! You make this race so much fun to be a part of. We will definetly be blaring Metalica and stompin on the skinny at all times, so keep an eye out for us. We look forward to seeing everyone on the lake bed and drinking some barley pops.

Special Thanks to the Sponsors that have been so great to us!
We wouldn't be here without your support.

Superior Gear and Axle
Reid Racing
RuffStuff
Poly Performance
Mobbworthy Clothing

We can't say thanks enough!

Team HammerHeads

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
were you the guys at Stampede in 2010 that were bumping music hard and getting it? we were running trail recovery in one of the canyons and some guys came by bumping some metal and I thought hell ya thats how id do it.:smokin:

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
John I wish you guys nothing but luck dude! I hope you guys find a tire sponsor! You guys are definitely one of my favorite teams to watch out there as you Race for the absolute pure thrill and fun of the sport! You guys fucken rock!

Here are a few more shots of your rig that I had from last years KOH that I never posted. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts