Pirate 4x4 banner

What do you think of the quality of these parts?

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
18,283 Posts
I'm with Max, I have since moved on as well. I bought a Torchmate and resolved my supply issue. So Torchmate really appreciated your lack of service and lacking products.
So you didnt like wating for parts so you bought a torchmate? Damn :laughing:

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
that quality looks about the same as the brake caliper brackets I had a local lazer shop do for me.
same 'we can redo them for you' story
I just ate the loss and dropped the idea

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
:bawling: Boo-hoo. They cut it with a NEW machine in case you didn't notice. You really hold a grudge for a long time don't you?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #146 (Edited)
Upset that they're still cutting parts using my files? Fawk yeah. Last conversation I ever had with Jeff, he assured me that he'd delete all those files'.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #148 (Edited)
Awe, don't you think you'd better get back to those brickety-brackety sliding shackle mounts now?

·
Atomic Test Lab Rat
3,694 Posts
Maybe they did delete YOUR files. Shapes are not intellectual property last time I checked.
So next time you have a design, you show someone a drawing and they then go home and "redraw" it and market it, you would be ok with that? I mean they didn't use your files. Just your non-intellectual property shapes.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
So next time you have a design, you show someone a drawing and they then go home and "redraw" it and market it, you would be ok with that? I mean they didn't use your files. Just your non-intellectual property shapes.
I couldn't care less if they used the design for themselves. I don't see these step hubs for sale anywhere.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts