Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try running my yj with a quarter eliptical suspension in the rear over a 14 bolt but my problem is in the front I want to run a Shackle reversal system with Rancho 44044's (1.5 inch lift wagoneer springs for any body is to hardcore to know what those are) soa on a Dana 44 I have laying around until I break it and find a 1 ton this is where my question comes into play I want to run 38's so I need to know where I can get or how I can fab a set of quarter eliptical spring with enough lift to do that Also the Rancho springs in the front move my front axle up two inches and I have heard two different answers for this, will I need to move my gear box and if so whats the best way to do it............

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about doing a coilover but I like the simplicity that goes into the quarter eliptical I have the axle set up to have two links that run over the brace I have over the pumpkin that are supposed to link to the frame right behind my crossmember I have wheeled in a qurater eliptical rear suspension in the rear in my buddies jeep and I have also wheeled in a jeep with coils all around and just out of prefrence I want to do the rear with the quarter eliptical I was thinking about doing the front with coils but I have to see what my wallet thinks about that I like to call it the XJ feeling coils in the front and leafs in the back

1 - 2 of 2 Posts