Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get another handgun preferably an XD in .40 and preferably an off the record gun due to the times........ Anyway if I get one out of state and have it shipped to an FFL does that still do a background check and tie the gun to me?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Nope, should be good to go. FFL shreds the form if the gun is not manufactured in the same state as the end user.

·
Premium Member
17,873 Posts
Make sure the grip is wrapped in electrical tape. If the ffl asks too many questions, kill him.

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
Make sure the grip is wrapped in electrical tape. If the ffl asks too many questions, kill him.
Holy fawk I'm glad I wasn't drinking a beer when I read that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I want to get another handgun preferably an XD in .40 and preferably an off the record gun due to the times........ Anyway if I get one out of state and have it shipped to an FFL does that still do a background check and tie the gun to me?
No, but your post just did.

Your IP and "XD40" were just filled into an excel spreadsheet at the National Tracing Center in West Virginia.

·
Registered
16,034 Posts
I've got an XDm .40

For $25K cash I'll file all the serial numbers off and drive it to you in person while never looking you in the face or touching your skin.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Just wow....one.... I think op has become far to comfortable on here and forgotten he's on the freaking Internet! You dumb sack of shit! people like OP just add to the anti gun agenda...You SR might just ...and I can't believe I'm saying this but...You should not own any guns....Hell you shouldn't Breed! Please don't procreate they'd be some the dumbest shits ever!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I know a guy that can help you out. (202) 648-7777

·
Learn to swim
850 Posts
Fuck you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts