Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience running the newer style Saginaw P type pump with the JT Outfitter (same as BTB?) pump bracket for the stock 2F?

Just purchased some AGR stuff for my mini to sag conversion and need some input on the Saginaw metric P type pump before I go out and buy the reservoir and fittings. My 40 is in storage at my parents so I can't do any comparison fittings. The AGR pump comes sans the reservoir and I need to know if both the early or new reservoirs fit this pump, and/or if the newer reservoir works with the JT bracket?

Any help would be appreciated.

Not a newbie - the ex has the old e-mail address. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Bill,

The bolts that mount to the P pump is on the p pump and not on the resevoir. I'll bet the pump you have is the metric pump. You can pretty much select the style of resevoir you like. Can't comment on the 2F since I have chevy V8.

Charles

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charles. I know the pump bolts line up, just didn't know if there were any clearance problems with the bracket between the 2 reservoir types. I think I've found a picture that shows that the newer type works, so I'm just going to go ahead and order the parts. Thanks again.

Bill C.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
You're welcome Bill! Have fun..... Autozone has a good book to look at Saginaw PS pumps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts