Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a nice little set up.perfect for putting behind the seat. Great working Quick air one.. Not super fast like the 3 but a good little compressor.. I mounted it in a ammo can.. Completely sealed.. I can open it once I go up in elevation and it has the "pppSSSSSHHHHHH sound when I open it.. Nice power cord that is in the box with it for easy battery hook up.. also has Quick connect fitting and comes with 25ft rubber air line with air chuck and quick connect.. Quick air was almost new when I bought it and I have only used it a few times since I bought it and set it up... $$100.00

·
Registered
176 Posts
I am interested, how long do you think it would take to air up a 35" BFG from 12 psi to 30 psi?

Send me some pics.

what would shipping be to 91311?

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have specific times on how long it takes.. I knoe the times I used it I went from 2 pounds to 20 on some 33's in like 5 or so minutes a peice from what I can remeber.. There are alot of web sights that have the specs of this compressor out there... It is not a super fast compressor but is a dependable affordable comp... They sell for 180 new by them selfs...Pat I am guessing on the shipping would be like 15.00,,, Let me know..Pat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts