Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just blew up his 10 bolt power braking it (44" boggers and a Detroit will do that I guess). Long story short wants to jump up to Rockwells, but his 44X15" boggers they are practicly brand new, he has JUST worn the tiny rubber hairs off . He wants to:

A: keep his new boggers, and run a 15" wheel

B: run his brakes at the wheel

Last I checked on this you needed a 16.5" wheel to run the disk, is this still correct?

Also anyone herd of some kind of machine work you can do to run an 8 lug pattern on them. Some one convinced my buddy that he saw a rockwell with a 1 ton bolt pattern, but looking at mine I just don't see how it could be done.

Thanks
JYS

·
Registered
740 Posts
how about wheel spacers?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
you can run teh 15" wheels, you just have to run em with the hubs flipped out, and no more than like ~4" BS...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daniel, I am goning to E-mail you for details on those bad boys.

JYS

·
Registered
792 Posts
Go to Daniels website USA6x6.com He has EVERYTHING FOR ROCKWELLS.....

Daniel..... the new site is Freaking Awesome !!!!! wow top of the line website..... Daniel can you PM me I have a couple of questions for you..... 1 do you have any Rockwell rubber boots avail? and your price for Rockwell lugs and nuts is $5 a set is that for a set of 6? do you sell or can you sell the hardware for the 3rd members to do 180 degree rotate on.. and hardware for the spindle flanges to convert studs to bolts? one last question while I am highjacking this thread for a minute... I am running 2 fronts on my Ford the front is driver side drop and I need to know if i need to run the center link in the front or rear and on the rear (front axle) do I need to run the center link behind the axle? Long story short.... How/what do you recommend i run both my steer axles on my truck in relation to knuckles and center links and turning the center chunks around.. ??? Thanks again for you help.. I have been kinda stagnant on the Ford project but as soon as the new plasma cutter comes in I will be changing gears...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts