Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta meet some people who are leaving tonight. but i cant leave until tomorrow AM(kid has football practice) and ill be like 2-3 hours behind them. i need to make up time by going in the cisco entrance(there going in eagle meadows) ive only done fordyce from meadow lake back in....

how do you go in thru cisco? thaks in advance!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Cross back over the free way and head west on the frontage road, just after the gate to the campground a road will vere off to the right, take it. Follow the signs to fordyce lake. Around the area of the PG&E buildings there is a road that heads to the left, in the direction of the fordyce creek trail. I have never actually taken that road, but i know that is how to get to the connecting road down there. i hope that helps, and i hope that is what you are planning to do, that should put you in right about the middle of the trail when you get to it.

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
very close to what he was saying. If you are going from Sac take the Cisco Grove exit. Left at the stop to go over the freeway. Left at the next stop. Just before you enter the Cisco Grove campground take a right. The paved road will turn to dirt. Pay attention to the signs, and head to Fordyce Lake. Once you start passing the end of the lake look for a road to the left before you get to the PG&E buildings. Head down there and it will dump into the trail between Winch Hill 2 & 3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts