Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright 91' Sammy fuel injected need some quick stock info. Buddy of mine just bought the sammy used and its stock. He's going to be building it up and we just towed it from LA. Anyhow it sat for three years but he got it for $150 and its pretty clean. Long story short he's off getting a hardtop in Sac and he left it in my driveway. I'm trying to hook him up and change out all the fluids before we try to fire it up but what does it take? Engine is done 10-30 probably takes 5-30 but its real hot outside. I put 80-90w in the diffs(its all I have anyhow) I found one zirc fitting on the whole thing behind the t-case. What does the t-case take gear oil, Dexcron III, or something special? What does the tranny take gear oil or what? The tranny drain plug is on the bottom where's the fill hole? Is it that bigass bolt on the driver's side top way in the rear of the tranny so far I can't find it and I got to get it done fast. No flaming please could you just hook a brother up:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
trans and t-case take gear oil I run synthetic Valvoline I run the same through both diffs and 10-40 in the motor.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
You can fill the tranny an t case if you pull the shifter

don't forget to get those gay stickers off and clean the ass juice out:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts