Pirate 4x4 banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Went wheeling today. Everything was going good till my timing chain broke. Not to worry I just called CrashFab Towing to drag me back on the trailer.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Poor Tom..... I was up working on obstacle layout on a new trail we just cut and just finished up and yapping with a couple buddies when I got the message from Tom. I don't know whats up with that trail but I have drug out more guys on that one single trail :D

I will say it was kinda comical when I rolled up and he was holding the timing chain in his hand :D:laughing:

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
:laughing: that's awesome

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Poor Tom..... I was up working on obstacle layout on a new trail we just cut and just finished up and yapping with a couple buddies when I got the message from Tom. I don't know whats up with that trail but I have drug out more guys on that one single trail :D

I will say it was kinda comical when I rolled up and he was holding the timing chain in his hand :D:laughing:
The trail at reiter that is my nemesis is the one with God's rock. Just past God's rock is where I spit the whole front axle off the truck lol. Been denied another time there on the same spot. My favorite trail there is on the other side of the road, has a small gate keeper up a hill with an immediate right turn? That trail is bitchin. What is the name of it?

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
The trail at reiter that is my nemesis is the one with God's rock. Just past God's rock is where I spit the whole front axle off the truck lol. Been denied another time there on the same spot. My favorite trail there is on the other side of the road, has a small gate keeper up a hill with an immediate right turn? That trail is bitchin. What is the name of it?
The trail with god rock is Beam Me Up Spotty.

The other trail has yet to be named. Since I am the "guy" up there now One of my goals is to get the maps corrected with all the trails named (we have a couple that need them and the maps are not correct)...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Looking Great!

What are the specs on the new mill? (Or it is the secret weapon for KOH 2021?)

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
looks good sitting there 😁

301 - 311 of 311 Posts