Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:
2 - 2.0-12" remote res coil overs. Used (were on the front of my Rubicon until I went 14" in front and 16" in the rear), not abused, since may - $400 *coil overs only. No single/dual rate kits, no hardware, etc.*

4 - 2.0-2" travel air bump stops. These are brand new in the box, complete with instructions and stickers - $600 ***SOLD***

2 - bump stop cans - $50

All are in Spokane, WA. I'm wiling to ship on yoru dime. The shocks if picked up will be filled with nitrogen, but if I have to ship them, I will need to remove teh nitrogen.

EDIT: Here's some pics. They look dirtier than they really are. They were on my rig for about 2 months and in those 2 months it did rain, but these were never put through a mud pit. There is some very light surface rust on the threads. When I was taking the picture, I could scrape it off with my finger nail. Might be from something else? And not the actual shock???

What you see in the picture is what you get. 2 shocks, hoses and reservoirs. They still have the stock Swaway valving, 9 and 12 I believe it was. The tie wraps are holding the misalignment spacers in place.

Attachments

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btt

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
wana split up the air bumps. i want two bumps and two cans.

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wana split up the air bumps. i want two bumps and two cans.
I have someone interested in the four bumps; so lets see if he comes through before I go splitting them up.

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btt

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you still have the bumps ? I would be looking for all four
I do, but someone just called about them and the cans; so they might be gone in an hour... I won't know until I have the money in hand.

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTT I added pictures...

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Vendor
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll take the remaining bump cans shipped to 94085.

PM me about payment including shipping cost and shipping addy so we can work it out when you get a chance if you could:D
PM sent!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts